Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beating Heart Surgery - 12/9/10 -



This video of open heart surgery will work well . I like the way you can see the hands and the tools come in and out the image - it makes me aware of how fragile we are and how reliant we are on 'others' (in this case the doctors) to keep our hearts healthy and ok.







TEXT:
love is restaurant, love is watching you eat, love is wondering when i can kiss you. Love is a hospital, love is a surgical laser, love is soft tissue exposed, love is the surprise of your skin, love finds me out...


If you put your feet into a really hot bucket of water, you can hear your heart beat in your toes.

When i met you i was moving like a blind arrow shot in a time of need. I did not want to seal myself against life. What to make of all these fragments?  Time has been here before...History has had you ....and me.


LOVE INTERRUPTS MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment